6-Resonator Duplexer for the 8 m Band
- The DPF 8/6-HX-150 is a six-cavity high-power mobile or base station
duplexer for the 26 - 45 MHz band.
- This type of filter uses six large 40 x 40 mm cavities, all equipped
with 2.5 mm silver-plated helical resonators, 19 mm diameter.
- The use of large cavities and resonators means higher Q, resulting in smaller duplex spacing with lower loss.
- The larger dimensions extend power rating to 100 W continuous.
- The DPF 8/6-HX-150 is designed for single-channel equipment, but can, with slightly reduced data, be broadband-adjusted to allow multichannel equipment to be used.
- The cavities are made of extruded aluminium, the chassis of passivated steel. All coaxial cables are of the semi-rigid type, and teflon has been used in all connectors and cables.
- The filter is black vinyl coated to prevent corrosion.
- Please specify the frequencies for TX and RX when ordering, as all filters are made individually.
|TX/RX FREQUENCY||26 - 45 MHz|
|MAX. INPUT POWER||100 W @ 1 dB insertion loss|
|MIN. DUPLEX SPACING||600 kHz|
|TYPICAL INSERTION LOSS||@ 600 kHz spacing: 1.5 dB @ 750 kHz spacing: 1.2 dB @ 1.5 MHz spacing: 1.0 dB|
|TX NOISE SUPPRESSION ON RX-FREQUENCY AND RX ISOLATION
|@ 600 kHz spacing: 75 dB @ 750 kHz spacing: 80 dB @ 1.5 MHz spacing: 100 dB|
|IMPEDANCE||Nom. 50 Ω|
|TEMP. RANGE||–30° C → +60° C|
|FREQ. STABILITY||Approx. 8 ppm/° C|
|DIMENSIONS (L x W x H)||295 x 250 x 50 mm|
|WEIGHT||Approx 2.5 kg|