Band-Pass Filter for the 8 m Band
- The BPF 8/3 is a 3-helical resonator band-pass filter with aperture-coupling between the resonators.
- This filter can be used as a preselector to protect a receiver against interference from transmissions out of the pass-band, or it can be used to reduce spurious output from a transmitter with up to 50 watt of output power.
- The filter has very small dimensions owing to the use of helical resonators. Careful design and choice of materials ensure reliable operation over a wide temperature range.
- The housing is made of extruded aluminium, the chassis of passivated steel, and teflon insulation has been used in the coaxial cables and in the connectors. The filter is black vinyl coated to prevent corrosion.
- Band-pass filters similar to the BPF 8/3 but with pass-band frequency between 30 and 66 MHz may be quoted on request.
||32 - 35 MHz
|MAX. INPUT POWER
||≤ 1.5 dB
|ATTENUATION AROUND PASS-BAND
|OUT OF BAND ATTENUATION
||Nom. 50 Ω
||–30° C → +60° C
||Approx. 10 ppm/° C
||BNC-female (others on request)
|DIMENSIONS (L x W x H)
||175 (incl. conn.) x 77 x 33 mm
||Approx 390 g
TYPICAL RESPONSE CURVES
BPF 8/3 provided with other connector types, or filters similar to the BPF 8/3 but with pass-band frequency between 30 and 66 MHz may be quoted on request.