Dual-frequency, Base Station Antenna for the 160 MHz and 450 MHz Bands
- CXL 2/70C is a dual-frequency base station antenna - two bands with only one antenna.
- This antenna makes it possible to:
- operate 160 and 450 MHz transceivers alternately on the same antenna
- operate two transceivers (160 and 450 MHz) at the same time on one antenna using a diplexer (type DIPX 225/330 - must be ordered separately).
- CXL 2/70C is designed for fixation on supporting tubes with outer diameter between 27 mm and 65 mm.
- The construction of the mount makes it possible to lead the cable either inside or along the outside of the mast tube.
- Atmospherical discharges are immediately led to ground as all metal parts are DC-grounded (consequently, the antenna shows a DC-short across the coaxial cable).
|ANTENNA TYPE||Coaxial, dual-frequency base station antenna|
|FREQUENCY||160 MHz-band freq. to be stated
within: 144 - 175 MHz
450 MHz-band freq. to be stated
within: 380 - 470 MHz
|IMPEDANCE||Nom. 50 Ω|
|GAIN||Approx. 2 dBi 0 dBd|
|BANDWIDTH||160 MHz: ≥ 8 MHz @ SWR 2.0
450 MHz: ≥ 20 MHz @ SWR 2.0
|SWR||≤ 1.5 @ f. res. in both bands|
|MAX. POWER||100 W (for each band)|
|ANTISTATIC PROTECTION||All metal parts DC-grounded
(Connector shows a DC-short)
|WIND SURFACE||0.067 m²|
|WIND LOAD||85 N @ 160 km/h|
|MATERIALS||Radome : Polyurethane-coated glass fibre
Mounting bracket: Seawater resistant aluminium,
|TOTAL HEIGHT||Approx. 1.3 m|
|WEIGHT||Approx. 2.5 kg|
|MOUNTING||On 27 - 65 mm dia. mast tube|
The antenna is delivered factory-tuned to two single frequencies or two frequency-bands. These two frequencies (stated in MHz) must be specified when ordering.To top