Unity Gain, Broad-banded, Omnidirectional Base Station Antenna for the 80 MHz Band
- CXL 4-1LW/… is a 0 dBd gain, omnidirectional rod-type base station antenna for the 80 MHz band.
- The 80 MHz-band is covered in 3 frequency segments: 66 - 75 MHz, 72 - 82 MHz and 77 - 88 MHz.
- The construction of the mount makes it possible to lead the cable either inside or along the outside of the mast tube.
- The antenna is provided with our sturdy type “LW” mast mount, which is a lightweight, multi-purpose, epoxy-coated mounting bracket made of non-corrosive aluminium. The accompanying U-bolts and fittings are made of stainless steel.
- The antenna can be mounted on vertical or horizontal mast tubes, 16 to 54 mm in outer diameter. Further, the construction of the mount makes it possible to lead the cable either along the inside or on the outside of the mast tube.
- The carefully designed, broad-banded antenna element is sealed in a high-quality, conical glass fibre tube with low wind-load, which will ensure performance undisturbed by corrosive environments.
- To substantially reduce noise caused by atmospherical discharges, all metal parts in the antenna are DC-grounded. Consequently, the antenna shows a DC-short across the coaxial cable.
- The CXL 4-1LW/… is a vibration-proof, lightweight, slim-line, corrosion resistant, modern style base station antenna.
|CXL 4-1LW/l||100000054||66 - 75 MHz|
|CXL 4-1LW/m||100000055||72 - 82 MHz|
|CXL 4-1LW/h||100000056||77 - 88 MHz|
|ANTENNA TYPE||Coaxial, broad-band dipole|
|FREQUENCY||Models within 66 - 88 MHz (see model survey)|
|IMPEDANCE||Nom. 50 Ω|
|GAIN||2 dBi 0 dBd|
|BANDWIDTH||9 - 11 MHz|
|MAX. POWER||150 W|
|ANTISTATIC PROTECTION||All metal parts DC-grounded
(Connector shows a DC-short)
|WIND SURFACE||0.056 m²|
|WIND LOAD||71 N @ 160 km/h|
|MATERIALS||Radiating part: Glass fibre,
Mast clamp : Seawater-resistant
|TOTAL HEIGHT||Approx. 2.3 m|
|WEIGHT||Approx. 1.5 kg|
|MOUNTING||On 16 - 54 mm dia. mast tube|