¼ λ Glass fibre Ground-Plane Antenna for the 40 - 70 MHz Range
- GP 40 is a glass fibre ground-plane antenna of the triple-leg type.
- The antenna is tunable (by cutting) within: 40…70 MHz.
- The cutting diagrams below indicate the length of the radiator and the radials corresponding to a specific frequency. It is recommended to use the curves as a guide and fine-tune using an SWR-meter.
- The antenna comprises a brass GP-head, one glass fibre radiator and three glass fibre radials.
- GP 40 is made of first-class materials and will endure "wear and tear" for years – no maintenance required.
|GP 40/42 mm||100000167|
|ANTENNA TYPE||¼ λ triple-leg ground-plane|
|FREQUENCY||Tunable by cutting within: 40…70 MHz|
|IMPEDANCE||Nom. 50 Ω|
|GAIN||2 dBi 0 dBd|
|BANDWIDTH||1.5 MHz @ 40 MHz (SWR ≤ 1.5)
3 MHz @ 70 MHz (SWR ≤ 1.5)
|SWR||< 1.2 @ f. res.|
|MAX. POWER||1 kW|
|CONNECTOR||UHF-female (fitting PL-259)|
|WIND SURFACE||0.075 m²|
|WIND LOAD||95 N @ 160 km/h|
|MATERIALS||Elements: Glass fibre
Metal parts: Bright chromed brass
|TOTAL HEIGHT||Approx. 3.2 m|
|WEIGHT||Approx. 1.6 kg|
|MOUNTING||38 mm dia. mast tube
(42 mm dia. as option, see note)
The GP 40 can be delivered with a GP-head for mounting on 42 mm dia. mast tube (standard is 38 mm) when ordering as option GP 40/42 mm.