¼ λ Ground-Plane Antenna for the 27 MHz Band or for Frequencies within 27…45 MHz
- GP 27 is a glass fibre ground-plane antenna of the triple-leg type.
- The antenna is delivered factory-tuned to 27 MHz – further adjustment is not necessary for this band.
- Tunable (by cutting) to frequencies within the range: 27…45 MHz.
- The antenna can be field-tuned following the cutting diagrams below as a guide and fine-tuning using an SWR-meter.
- For a small cutting charge the antenna may also be supplied factory-tuned. In this case, please state centre frequency.
- GP 27 is made of first class materials and will endure rough climates for years – no maintenance required.
|GP 27/42 mm||100000163|
|ANTENNA TYPE||¼ λ triple-leg ground-plane|
|FREQUENCY||Tunable by cutting within: 27…45 MHz|
|IMPEDANCE||Nom. 50 Ω|
|GAIN||2 dBi 0 dBd|
|BANDWIDTH||1.0 MHz @ 27 MHz (SWR < 1.5)
1.5 MHz @ 45 MHz (SWR < 1.5)
|SWR||< 1.3 @ f. res.|
|MAX. POWER||1 kW|
|TEMP. RANGE||-30° C → +70° C|
|CONNECTOR||UHF-female (fitting PL-259)|
|WIND SURFACE||0.062 m²|
|WIND LOAD||78 N @ 160 km/h|
|MATERIALS||Elements: Glass fibre
Metal parts: Bright chromed brass
|TOTAL HEIGHT||Approx. 4.5 m|
|WEIGHT||Approx. 1.7 kg|
|MOUNTING||38 mm dia. mast tube
(42 mm dia. as option, see note)
The GP 27 can be delivered with a GP-head for mounting on 42 mm dia. mast tube (standard is 38 mm) when ordering as option GP 27/42 mm.To top