Interdigital Band-Pass Filter for the 24 GHz Band
- The BPF 24G/7 is a 7-resonator, interdigital band-pass filter for multichannel systems in the 24 GHz band.
- Using interdigital principles the following features are obtained at the same time:
- Wide Pass Range
- Low insertion loss and ripple inside pass range
- Steep slopes immediately outside pass range
- Heavy attenuation outside the pass range.
- The BPF 24G/7 housing is made of silvered brass. Careful design and choice of materials ensure a long lifetime and reliable operation over a wide temperature range.
- The filter can be delivered with centre frequency between
20 and 25 GHz. The specifications and the curves below refer to a filter with 1 GHz port width, but interdigital filters with other port widths and filter characteristics may be quoted on request.
|FILTER TYPE||Interdigital band-pass filter|
|CENTRE FREQUENCY||To be stated within 20 and 25 GHz|
|MAX. INPUT POWER||10 W|
|PASS RANGE WIDTH||1 GHz|
|INSERTION LOSS||<1.0 dB, typ.|
|ATTENUATION AROUND PASSBAND||± 1 GHz rel. fc: approx. 30 dB
± 2 GHz rel. fc: approx. 60 dB
|ATTENUATION OUTSIDE PASS-RANGE||> 70 dB, typ. > 75 – 80 dB|
|IMPEDANCE||Nom. 50 Ω|
|TEMP. RANGE||–30° C → +60° C|
|FREQ. STABILITY||Approx. 8 ppm/° C|
|DIMENSIONS (L x W x H)||65 x 6.8 x approx. 18 mm incl. conn.|
|WEIGHT||Approx. 60 g|