Interdigital Band-Pass Filter for the 10 GHz Band
- The BPF 10G/9 is a 9-resonator, interdigital band-pass filter for multichannel systems in the 10 GHz band.
- Using interdigital principles the following features are obtained at the same time:
- Wide Pass Range
- Low insertion loss and ripple inside pass range
- Steep slopes immediately outside pass range
- Heavy attenuation outside the pass range.
- The BPF 10G/9 housing is made of silvered brass. Careful design and choice of materials ensure a long lifetime and reliable operation over a wide temperature range.
- The filter can be delivered with centre frequency between
9.5 GHz and 11.5 GHz. The specifications and the curves below refer to a filter with 500 MHz port width, but interdigital filters with other port widths and filter characteristics may be quoted on request.
|FILTER TYPE||Interdigital band-pass filter|
|CENTRE FREQUENCY||To be stated within 9.5 and 11.5 GHz|
|MAX. INPUT POWER||10 W|
|PASS RANGE WIDTH||500 MHz|
|INSERTION LOSS||<1.0 dB, typ.|
|ATTENUATION AROUND PASSBAND||± 400 MHz rel. fc: approx. 30 dB
± 500 MHz rel. fc: approx. 60 dB
|ATTENUATION OUTSIDE PASS-RANGE||> 70 dB, typ. > 75–80 dB|
|IMPEDANCE||Nom. 50 Ω|
|TEMP. RANGE||–30° C → +60° C|
|FREQ. STABILITY||Approx. 8 ppm/° C|
|DIMENSIONS (L x W x H)||104 x 10 x approx. 20 mm
|WEIGHT||Approx. 100 g|